What is a narrative essay? A narrative essay is considered as the pieces of writing with different stages from beginning to end of the school. For example storytelling, it has plot, conflict, and characters. The best way of storytelling is your life experience because it is more effective and exciting for you to telling and for a reader it is an enjoyment tool. If it writes accurately, then it becomes more attractive. There are some ways which help you in writing a narrative essay.
The ways are as following:
Choosing a good topic
- Read narrative essays for inspiration: For taking some knowledge, you can read some article from the internet and then you may understand about its writing or selecting the topic.
- Choose the topic: If you are not sure about selecting the topic then you can search the text from the internet and select that topic this is useful as well as inspirational — the topic always, which make the interest of the reader.
- Make sure about your topic: You have to select that topic by which you may be able to write. While choosing the topic, you make sure about your content.
- Choose a story with a convenient plot: You have to make yourself very clear about what kind of story you are going to tell. Try to use a limited number of characters, setting, and plots.
Writing a draft
- Outline the plot before you start: In writing, there are some significant points in the story which give a high impact on the essay. As we know that each story needs a beginning, middle, and end.
- Use a consistent point of view: As you know, basically each story should start with the first person, and when more than one person should come then it changes its point of view. You have to use it very carefully.
- Describe the critical character: In every story, there is an important character which makes the story interesting. When you think that a person plays an essential role in your essay make it highlight and describe something about the person.
- Find the conflict: In the story, there is a person who is doing struggle with something. Whatever the situation is there, it makes the reader read it insincerely.
- Describe the setting: While writing a story, you have to explain all the setting position of every character.
These are two ways which help you in writing a narrative essay.